Pets are not allowed in our camp, because we want to offer guests as much peace as possible and as little disturb the forest animals that are located in the vicinity of the camp. If your pet is well-behaved, contact us and we will help you.
Yes. Sanitary facilities and other common areas are intended for all guests of our camp.
Check-in is from 13:00 onwards and check-out is until 10:00 in the morning.
Yes. Breakfast is included in the price for all those staying in Lotus Belle tents and rooms.
No, tourist tax is not included in the price. You pay it on arrival at the camp and it is 2 € per person per day.
We certainly can and not only that. Upon registration, you can book your activity on the spot, get all the necessary information, equipment and start from the camp. Contact us for more information.
Breakfast is self service and served in the kitchen area at 8am. It is there till 10:00 am.
- we respect the quiet hours between 22:00 and 7:00 in the morning,
- Check-in is from 3:00 PM onwards and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
- no smoking in tents and toilets,
- animals are not allowed in the camp. If you have a well-behaved pet and would like to take it with you, contact us,
- it is forbidden to light fires, candles or smoke in the tent, as this could cause a fire,
- The jacuzzi area is closed after 22:00, please keep it as clean as possible,
- breakfast is included in the price ,
- we are not responsible for theft or loss of value left unattended by guests in their own vehicles or in the campsite,
- You can make reservations through this website, email, phone or through booking.com.,
- When booking, you will need to fill in the information on the documents, which are used only for the fastest possible registration,
Tourist tax is not included in the price and is payable on arrival. The fee is 2 € per person per day, for children from 7-18 years 1 € per person per day. For children up to 7 years only this one is free.