Pets are not allowed on our campground because we want to offer as much peace to our guests as possible and not disturb forest animals that are around the campsite. If your pet is well behaved please reach out to us and we can help you out.
Yes. Toilets, kitchen area and lounge areas are shared and used by all campsite guests.
Check in is from 1 pm and check out is until 10 am.
Yes breakfast is included in the price for people that stay in Lotus Belle tents and our rooms.
No. Tourist tax is payed at check in when you arrive at the campsite.
We sure can and not just that. On spot when you check in you can book your activity, get all the necessary information, equipment and start from the campsite. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Make your reservation here
- we respect quiet hours between 7:00 am and 22:00 pm,
- check in is from 13:00 pm on and check out is until 10:00 pm,
- no smoking inside the tents and in the toilets,
- animals are not allowed on the campsite. If you have a well behaved pet and would love to bring him along please contact us,
- it is forbidden to light a fire, candles or smoke inside the tent as it can cause a fire,
- jacuzzi area is closed after 22:00 pm, please try to keep it as clean as possible,
- breakfast is included in the price – for two people, extra people pay 5€ per breakfast per day,
- we are not responsible for the theft or loss of values left unattended by guests in their own vehicles or in the campsite,
- Bookings can be made through this website, email, phone or via booking.com. When making a reservation you will be asked to fill out your document information which is used only to make your check in. as quick as possible,
- tourist tax is not included in the price and it is payed upon arrival. Tax is 2€ per person per day, for children from 7-18 years 1€ per person per day. For children under 7 years the tax is free,
- if using your tourist Slovenian vouchers please let us know when you make a reservation that you will be using them for payment.